lock on notes/notebooks, text editing features, default heading, smilies

Prabhdeep Singh

Idea

Few feature I could share with you after using this app extensively on my mobile and mac:

• Please add a feature to lock notes.
  • Add more text editing features like a word processor (auto capatalization of first letter in a sentence, paragraphs etc). that will make it an extensively usable app to even write letters Etc.
  • An option to make date as the default note heading. this feature shall be usable when someone is in a habit of writing a diary and don’t want to give unnecessary heading to their daily entries. Or there can be an option to create a notebook that has got Journaling features as auto dates/ time etc. (i use a separate app for it and would prefer to use evernote app with these added features).
  • Adding a sub categorisation under a notebook (not saying to copy one note on that, but if that can be done it will be great), this can be optional, currently i am using the tags feature, but they are common, i have made specific tags for specific notebook. adding this feature that tags can be made that are specific to the notebook and able to categorise notes as per the tags shall also get the job done in a great manner (rather better than the one note option of sub categories).
  • One last thing plz add smilies to the desktop/mac app

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived