Jump to content
textgur

Search in Evernote 6.13 Mac doesn't work

Recommended Posts

I think recently evernote got an update and I could see that in the app UI change.

I searched for term "cleaner" and it dioesn't return, even though I had the term in one of my notes.

Please help urgent.

https://imgur.com/a/gYVmf

 

And I can't even attach images here.

Hmm.

Please take immediate action. Please.

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, textgur said:

I searched for term "cleaner" and it dioesn't return, even though I had the term in one of my notes.

I don't know what's going on with your search index, but you can rebuild it

5a25704471728_ScreenShot2017-12-04at07_55_54.png.bd6263a637829e67888571d1645a2417.pnghold down the option key, then select the Help menu

>>And I can't even attach images here.

My method is to have the image on my desktop, then drag into the note

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4.12.2017 at 4:57 PM, DTLow said:

I don't know what's going on with your search index, but you can rebuild it

5a25704471728_ScreenShot2017-12-04at07_55_54.png.bd6263a637829e67888571d1645a2417.pnghold down the option key, then select the Help menu

>>And I can't even attach images here.

My method is to have the image on my desktop, then drag into the note

cant access this Option 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mic@Evern said:

cant access this Option 

Did you hold down the option key when clicking the help menu?

Share this post


Link to post

I just met the same problem, evernote 6.13 on Mac ios 10.11.3, and even I recreating the full search index , it still doesn't work( it was fine before I updated to 6.13...).

5a3640b5a1058_2017-12-177_02_42.thumb.png.d60a028f63dcad4a46450f0deb3d5f04.png

螢幕快照 2017-12-17 下午7.04.32.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 04/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, DTLow said:

I don't know what's going on with your search index, but you can rebuild it

5a25704471728_ScreenShot2017-12-04at07_55_54.png.bd6263a637829e67888571d1645a2417.pnghold down the option key, then select the Help menu

>>And I can't even attach images here.

My method is to have the image on my desktop, then drag into the note

Once I've clicked that, this dialog box comes up, which I click, and then nothing seems to happen. Is that right?

Thanks,

Annie

 

 

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 17.04.44.png

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mind_Fuel said:

Once I've clicked that, this dialog box comes up, which I click, and then nothing seems to happen. Is that right?

Quoting from the dialog box  Evernote must index all notes, which may take some time

You can view the progress in the Activity Log

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...