Richard J

Hours/Time tracking module

Idea

Team,

one feature i am missing in Evernote and depending on other app is Hour/Time tracking feature, I am a regular use of Evernote but for only this feature im depending on other app, so please introduce this feature , for example "Hours Tracking" app in ios.

Thanks,

Richard J

4 replies to this idea

Hi.  Guess this would be a feature that most folks interested in GTD (or billing) would like - I also use an external app for time recording.  But then I use external apps for mind-maps / email / formatting / photography...  I'm not sure how far Evernote can go towards a one-stop shop without adding features that many users would not be interested in.

20 hours ago, Richard J said:

please introduce this feature , for example "Hours Tracking" app in ios.

I'm looking at IOS HoursTracker but I'd want a PC/Mac version as well

What features would be important to you?
At the top of the list, I see

• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks

As to storing the data, that seems to be in Evernote's capabilities.  I usually export to a spreadsheet for number crunching 

12 hours ago, Richard J said:

Yes i also want a PC/Mac version as well, Basically to track our working hours ,breaks, Timers.

Evernote can start/stop entries (notes). 

The Create/Update timestamps  provide the length of time; a tag to identify the job/project