• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Webinars   12/01/2017

We've recently begun conducting Evernote Webinars for various topics and subjects. Take a look at the Calendar to check them out, and see if they interest you! Keep an eye out as there will be more to come in the future!
    • Shane D.

Evernote 2018 Planning Templates   12/11/2017

The Evernote 2018 Planning Templates are now available! You can find them Here!  
SF_GUY

Slack Integration Security

Idea

I'm hoping that this is a silly question.

I'm excited about the integration with Slack and Evernote, but my question is how secure is it?

Meaning, my co-workers or co-worker/Slack admins can't access my personal Evernote even though I have connected my Slack account with my personal Evernote?

I love being able to save Slack "clips"/ my working discussions with my Evernote for record-keeping, but am worried about co-workers or others browsing my personal Evernote which, like I said, I connected to my work Slack.

Thanks for the help. I couldn't find any info online... I am sure that this connection would never be engineered this way, but thought I should ask.

1 reply to this idea

Hi.  See https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2017/10/23/3-ways-evernote-helps-harness-ideas-slack/

Don’t worry about accidentally sharing this information with the people in the Slack channel—until you decide to share the results, you are the only person who can see them. To share them in Slack, click “Post here” and everyone in the channel will be able to see the note. No archaeology degree required.