• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Webinars   12/01/2017

We've recently begun conducting Evernote Webinars for various topics and subjects. Take a look at the Calendar to check them out, and see if they interest you! Keep an eye out as there will be more to come in the future!
    • Shane D.

Evernote 2018 Planning Templates   12/11/2017

The Evernote 2018 Planning Templates are now available! You can find them Here!  
gbarry

Please welcome Evernote's new Community Manager!

Hi All,

As Geoff mentioned, my name is Shane and I'll be taking over as Evernote's new Support Community Manager!

My main goals here are to relay the voice of the Evernote Community to our product and development teams, organize and curate the discussion forums to best enable users to find the information they're looking for, and to do whatever I can to continuously improve the overall community experience.

I'm very exited to take on this role, and look forward to working with all of you in the future!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hi Shane !

We welcome the added support and focus on the needs of the growing evenote community.  Welcome and thanks for being here!

Trevor

• Like 2

On 2017-11-28 at 1:22 PM, Shane D. said:

My main goals here are to relay the voice of the Evernote Community to our product and development teams, organize and curate the discussion forums to best enable users to find the information they're looking for, and to do whatever I can to continuously improve the overall community experience.

Welcome and Happy to see additional Evernote support in the forums

I hope this doesn't put a target on you from our more disgruntled users

• Sad 1

On 11/28/2017 at 2:22 PM, Shane D. said:

Hi All,

As Geoff mentioned, my name is Shane and I'll be taking over as Evernote's new Support Community Manager!

I'm very exited to take on this role, and look forward to working with all of you in the future!

Welcome. I’m sure you are in for a fun ride. Lots of great users here who help a lot. Having coordination should add value. 

• Like 1