RESOLVED. Password change via browser locked me out of iOS app

I updated my password on the web, and now I can't log into Evernote on my iPhone app.

I am using the same user ID and password on both. No problem via browser, but no joy on my iPhone.

Any ideas?

ETA: Problem on iOS is caused by "incorrect password" message. It isn't incorrect. I just changed it 15 minutes ago and know exactly what it is.

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, stepfordwasp said:

now I can't log into Evernote on my iPhone app

Just to cover the basics - is your iPhone error a specific incorrect password84016776-5224-42DD-BCDB-5290F6B64EA7.jpeg.be9737fcf9f45e02ea196b331e02ec0e.jpeg

You might try updating your password again; try with something simple for testing purposes
Keep in mind passwords are case sensitive

I'm not sure what you mean by "a specific incorrect userid/password." The exact iPhone error is "incorrect password," just like in the screen shot attached to your comment above.

I am curious why I should create a simpler (less secure) password? I would prefer to use at least 15 alphanumeric characters to be a bit less hackable. And the new pw I created was in the same realm as my old one. It was just time to change it.

I was hoping that it was a server delay thing (e.g., needs time for the pw change to percolate up through the Evernote remote server).

Archived