bob531

Print Note title

The recent update to Evernote 6.13 seems to have dropped the printing of the title when the note is printed.  The option to print or not print the title does not seem to work.  Can the Print title option be re-instated?

I am having this issue, too. Titles used to print, now they won't. Where is the option located to print/not print Note title?

This a Mac thing?  On Windows you can go to Tools - Options - Printing and select what to print with the note.

On 2017-11-24 at 6:51 AM, bob531 said:

The recent update to Evernote 6.13 seems to have dropped the printing of the title when the note is printed.  The option to print or not print the title does not seem to work.  Can the Print title option be re-instated?

On 2017-12-16 at 12:06 PM, NancyTD said:

I am having this issue, too. Titles used to print, now they won't. Where is the option located to print/not print Note title?

Mac's have a Print Headers option5a37fdd3d198f_ScreenShot2017-12-18at09_40_07.png.3ac10874c668fae8026a9086f585dd87.png
This was broken, but seems fixed in the latest release

There is nooption to select print/not-print for Titles

My Evernote is 6.13.1 and MacOs is 10.13.2. and my Titles don't print either (and "Print Headers" is on.)

24 minutes ago, davepha2 said:

My Evernote is 6.13.1 and MacOs is 10.13.2. and my Titles don't print either (and "Print Headers" is on.)

Fixed in version 6.13.2