Evernote Corrupted but Can Re-install

Hello, my copy of Evernote that I was running on a 2012 Macbook Pro has become corrupted. I have already deleted the App, but when I go to App store and click on Open, I get the following error message. There is no copy of the App on my hard drive and I can't locate these files that the error message is flagging in finder. Any suggestions

One or more of your copies of Evernote is corrupted. Follow these steps to get Evernote up and running again:

1. Search your Mac for Evernote or use the list below.

2. Delete all versions of Evernote. (Don’t worry your data will be safe.)

3. Download and install a new version of Evernote.

/Users/abd/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/old/.Sparkle/Evernote 451290/Evernote.app

/Applications/TextEdit.app

/Users/abd/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/old/.Sparkle/Evernote 451190/Evernote.app

/Users/abd/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/old/.Sparkle/Evernote 451861/Evernote.app

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, abdinhk said:

my copy of Evernote that I was running on a 2012 Macbook Pro has become corrupted. I have already deleted the App

My process would be to use the app AppCleaner to completely remove all the Evernote components from your Mac
Reinstall the app and the database will be rebuilt from the server.  Warning: the rebuild does not include Local Notebooks or unsync'd notes

Archived