Help needed! Cannot search my old notes

I seriously need help with my search. I cannot search my old notes. (I tried to use note's title / tag / note text as a keyword but nothing worked). I never had this problem before. Although I'm not exactly sure what caused the problem, this problem occurred around the time I update Evernote to my latest version - Version 6.13 (455673 Direct). FYI, I use OS X 10.11.6. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but no luck. Does anyone have to same issue? I guess it might due to an error in indexing of old notes. I'd really appreciate if anyone could guide me on how to solve the problem. I have a few thousands of notes in my Evernote and inability to search them is a real pain in the neck. Thank you very much. 

I just found another post about the search issue. It suggests that I troubleshooting with "Recreate Full Text Search Index". However, I couldn't find the troubleshooting on my menu. Weird! See the attached photo for details. Does anyone know where to find it?

Untitled 2.jpg

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Ballabon said:

I just found another post about the search issue. It suggests that I troubleshooting with "Recreate Full Text Search Index". However, I couldn't find the troubleshooting on my menu. Weird! See the attached photo for details. Does anyone know where to find it?

5a13390e98db2_ScreenShot2017-11-20at12_19_32.png.b181d383113f65620e816ce893596123.pngHold down the option key before selecting Help

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Ballabon said:

Although I'm not exactly sure what caused the problem, this problem occurred around the time I update Evernote to my latest version - Version 6.13 (455673 Direct).

If the suggestion by @DTLow doesn't fix your issue, post back here and I'll provide instructions to downgrade to Ver 6.11.1.

• 6 months later...

Archived