All notes disappeared

This morning, all my notes (except 27) have disapeared. Of course, I am traveling without access to my computer so cannot see integrity of data desktop or via browser. I did update to latest iOS recently. Note on support says it may be a week before I receive an answer due to high requests. I am a 10 year Premium user. Anyone else experiencing this problem? 

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, BarbR77 said:

This morning, all my notes (except 27) have disapeared. Of course, I am traveling without access to my computer so cannot see integrity of data desktop or via browser. I did update to latest iOS recently. Note on support says it may be a week before I receive an answer due to high requests. I am a 10 year Premium user. Anyone else experiencing this problem? 

I would check the website. www.evernote.com and log in on your mobile browser. All notes should be there. Probably a glitch on the upgrade on your phone/tablet. An uninstall/reinstall should fix it.

If the website shows no notes, save the 27, then you should open the support ticket. Ping them on Twitter too. Their twitter help is pretty good.

Archived