Jump to content
DanielFrank

Automatic Text Template

Recommended Posts

I'm wondering if there is a way to make it to where whenever I pull up a new note it automatically uses the font and text I've pre-determined?

Can't see anything with this tiny 14 font haha 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DanielFrank said:

I'm wondering if there is a way to make it to where whenever I pull up a new note it automatically uses the font and text I've pre-determined?

Evernote doesn't have a template feature

I have a collection of templates.  I've implemented a script on my Mac for new notes with template.  
Otherwise it's a manual process using the Copy-To-Notebook feature

An alternative is to have an external folder of templates in exported .enex format.  Opening the template.enex file results in an import to Evernote as a new note.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, DanielFrank said:

I'm wondering if there is a way to make it to where whenever I pull up a new note it automatically uses the font and text I've pre-determined?

Can't see anything with this tiny 14 font haha 

On the desktop apps you can set your default font by going to Options.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/13/2017 at 10:49 AM, CalS said:

On the desktop apps you can set your default font by going to Options.

Where is the button for options?

Share this post


Link to post

It is under Tools in the menu bar.  

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, CalS said:

It is under Tools in the menu bar.  

So I'm on the desktop version. I cannot find any buttons for options or tools? Am I missing something haha

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, DanielFrank said:

So I'm on the desktop version. I cannot find any buttons for options or tools? Am I missing something haha

Tools in the upper left corner of the Windows Desktop

 

Evernote Tools.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...