Export to HTML fails because of a note I can't find

Hello,

I'm trying to export all the notes of a notebook in HTML with Evernote 6.13 OSX 10.12.3

I'm going to the notebook and select All

Then File / Export Notes

It prepares exportation, starts doing it and a few minutes later, after having started writing many html files, it fails saying that Evernote hasn't been able to load a resource for one specific note and stops everything (and deletes all already done html)

The problem is, when I search the name of this note in this notebook, I can't find it.. Looking at the logs, I have information about it but how can I find it ?

2017/11/09 20:22:06:529 I|*   main  -[ENNoteHTMLExporter exportResourcesForNote:htmlFile:error:] |             note: 'Why do coins have ridges? - Ask History'
2017/11/09 20:22:06:529 I|*   main  -[ENNoteHTMLExporter exportResourcesForNote:htmlFile:error:] |             guid: 'i have hidden this number'
2017/11/09 20:22:06:529 I|*   main  -[ENNoteHTMLExporter exportResourcesForNote:htmlFile:error:] |             hash: i have hidden the hash
2017/11/09 20:22:06:529 I|*   main  -[ENNoteHTMLExporter exportResourcesForNote:htmlFile:error:] |             mime: image/jpeg
2017/11/09 20:22:06:529 I|*   main  -[ENNoteHTMLExporter exportResourcesForNote:htmlFile:error:] |         filename: hith-jane-austen-currency-A.jpeg
2017/11/09 20:22:06:529 I|*   main  -[ENNoteHTMLExporter exportResourcesForNote:htmlFile:error:] |  export filename: hith-jane-austen-currency-A.jpeg

Can I find it using the hash or guid ?

Too bad the export stops because of it, it should go on ..

Thanks

Arghh I have waited a bit and found it with the search 

I was able to delete it but when starting again the error was on another note ..

How can I fix this problem of resource to avoid the export stopping every time ?

I have tried with Windows and of course Windows' version is better and doesn't stop .. but my main computer is Mac, I would like it to work too

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Fred V. said:

How can I fix this problem of resource to avoid the export stopping every time ?

How about trying to repair your database with a full sync

Hold the **Shift** and **Option** keys on your keyboard and click the sync wheel 

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

How about trying to repair your database with a full sync

Hold the **Shift** and **Option** keys on your keyboard and click the sync wheel 

I have just tried but same problem with the same note .. 

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Fred V. said:

Can I find it using the hash or guid ?

Yes, the note's metadata is contained in an sqlite database (LocalNoteStore.sqlite)
Below is an appscript that uses the note's guid to access the database to getLocalFolder

set targetDatabaseFolder to "/Users/david/Library/ApplicationSupport/com.evernote.Evernote/accounts/www.evernote.com/1156250/"
set targetDatabaseFile to targetDatabaseFolder & "localNoteStore/LocalNoteStore.sqlite"

set noteUID to getNoteGuid()
set localFolder to targetDatabaseFolder & "content/" & getLocalFolder(targetDatabaseFile, localUID)

tell application "Finder" to open folder localFolder as POSIX file

------------------------------------------------------------Get Local Folder
-------------------------------------------------------------  Retrieve from sqlite database
on getLocalFolder(targetDatabaseFile, noteUID)
    set sqlText to "SELECT ZLOCALUUID FROM ZenNote where ZGUID = '" & noteUID & "';"
    set localFolder to text items of (do shell script "sqlite3 " & quote & targetDatabaseFile & quote & " " & quote & sqlText & quote)
end getLocalFolder

Archived