• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
Damon561

itunes Upgraded to premium - still basic

I upgraded to premium almost 2 weeks ago and still have basic package.  I opened a support ticket almost two weeks ago as well and have not had a response from evernote support.  i really need this resolved it is for work.  PLEASE HELP, I need support for this ASAP PLEASE Ticket# 2248741

Hi.  I flagged your post for an admin to look at.  Have you restarted the device you're using to access Evernote in that period?

5 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  I flagged your post for an admin to look at.  Have you restarted the device you're using to access Evernote in that period?

Further to @gazumped's post, you might check your account status using the web platfom (www.evernote.com)

• Like 1

Yes i restarted devices and checked evernote.com, still on basic plan.  Also, as of this morning my iPad stopped syncing with evernote all together, I have rest the iPad and it is still the same.  I have internet access on the iPad and other apps are receiving data and syncing with other devices so i don't feel it is my iPad.  Thanks to both for helping. 

• Like 1

I am having this exact same issue. I have checked the web version and it too says basic although the premium has been purchased and my credit card shows the transaction. Have you had any luck?

On 02/11/2017 at 5:50 PM, maryandybranson said:

I am having this exact same issue.

...and have you restarted your device and checked your account status using the web platfom (www.evernote.com) ?

I also upgraded to Premium from Plus. My account says I'm now a Premium user.  But I don't see any features on my windows app that a Premium user should see. Can't edit pdf files for instance. 

What do I have to do to get my PC Evernote App upgraded to Premium?

9 minutes ago, KenGamble said:

My account says I'm now a Premium user.

Where does your account say you're a Premium User?

You could try rebooting your device.

On 14/11/2017 at 10:03 PM, amymarvi said:

HI all, I have rebooted and done all of the above. Still showing basic when I just upgraded. Thanks in advance

The operative word there might be "just" - did you upgrade via Evernote,  or iTunes?  If it was iTunes,  then the message that you have paid seems to take a while to get through.  Upgrading with Evernote direct is usually pretty immediate.  If you can hang on for a while,  it should sort itself out.