Kristen Crane

Pin note to the top of a notebook feature

Idea

I wish there was a way to be able to organize your notes in a specific order as well as an option to pin a note to the top somehow so that it's always clickable when you open a notebook instead of having to search it or clutter up your shortcuts

4 replies to this idea

I'm really missing this feature, because this would be great for notes that contain an index of the notes in a specific notebook.

On 2017-10-31 at 10:55 AM, Kristen Crane said:

I wish there was a way to be able to organize your notes in a specific order as well as an option to pin a note to the top

An option is to adjust the dates or prefix the titles so they automatically sort to the top

Pinning notes is and should be a pretty fundamental utility for an App that's been around as long as Evernote. I've used Evernote extensively for both work and personal for yers but this has always been a bugbear - for example checking quickly for a recently uploaded note now involves wading through countless 1/1/2100 created notes (or reminders). It really needs to be sorted. The suggestion that "Spaces"now has this function just doesn't cut it. I already pay for premium and can get this function in Bear and similar, why not Evernote?

This would be heaven. Evernote seems to never be displaying my notes in the order or context I prefer. Customization is extremely important for happy users.