Grammarly extension for Chrome no longer works in Evernote web?

Hello! I just signed up for Evernote after reading in several articles that the Grammarly extension for Chrome works in the Web version. However, whenever I type a note, Grammarly doesn't activate at all.

Does the new web version of Evernote no longer support the Grammarly extension? I tried it on two different computers and neither of them worked.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just tried the Grammarly extension in Evernote using Microsoft Edge; it works there but not when I am logged in with Google Chrome, even though the chrome extension says it will work.  It seems like there must be a disconnect with Chrome.  Could someone from Evernote please respond to this? It seems to be a common issue and I don't want to be jumping back and forth between Edge and Chrome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried the Chrome, Safari, and Firefox extensions on Mac with no luck. This really puts a crimp in my workflow. Evernote's spelling and grammar is minimal at best, and Grammarly's ability to organize files is too barebones to be practical. This should be like peanut butter and chocolate, not oil and water. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
32 minutes ago, wordsurfer said:

I am writing a novel in Evernote.

Just wondering if the Evernote editor is the best tool for writing a novel
Certainly a step up from typewriter, but I'm certain there are better apps suited for the job

I just tried to open a ticket with Evernote about this issue and here is the response that I received. Too bad they don’t see the importance of fixing this since they tout Evernote for novel-writing in multiple staff blog posts.

Hector S (Evernote Help and Learning)

Feb 17, 13:50 PST 

Hi Kimberly

Thank you for reaching out to Evernote support. My name is Hector and I will be happy to assist you.

I appreciate you taking the time to write in with your thoughts. I went ahead and pass the feature request for the ability to use Grammarly with Evernote web to our development team, but I'm unable to guarantee this will be added to any future updates.

The best place to make your voice heard is on our Evernote User Forum. You can join in the discussion and suggest new ideas. Our product team reviews our product areas, joins in discussions, and also posts the latest product updates with release notes.

If you don't already have an account with our Evernote User Forum, you can easily create one by clicking the "Existing user? Sign In" link at the top right of the page. Log in with your Evernote credentials, choose a display name, and join in the discussion!

I hope this information was helpful. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Hector S.

• 3 years later...

Grammarly works after a fashion on Evernote web if you switch to the classic editor.
But there's a big problem with it – when it suggests corrections, the page doesn't scroll down to the context.