Copy paste problem

tomer6218761

Idea

hello,

I've just updated windows client to version 6.7.5.5825 and it seems that it created a copy paste problem, When I’m trying to copy text from ever note to anywhere else it adding \r\n at the end of the copied content (any time I copy not in the end of the line or anything)

Thanks.

6 replies to this idea

• Ex Employees
1 hour ago, tomer6218761 said:

hello,

I've just updated windows client to version 6.7.5.5825 and it seems that it created a copy paste problem, When I’m trying to copy text from ever note to anywhere else it adding \r\n at the end of the copied content (any time I copy not in the end of the line or anything)

Thanks.

Thanks for the report. This is scheduled to be fixed with version 6.8. Please let us know if the issue continues after updating to version 6.8. Thanks! 

Yes, very very frustrating.

Plus! Dragging&dropping text from the note to the other app leads to marking note as "changed" (gets blue triangle with white arrow) - changes note updated time - very annoying too.

My version is "6.8.3.6052 (306052) Prerelease (CE Build ce-1.30.2726)".

Copy&Paste does not work properly:

• I select a text from a web page
  • I past with SHIFT+CTRL+V, because I want only text, in a note with font Tahoma 8
  • The text is copied correctly
  • I move the cursor at the beginning of the line and I insert "*" followed by a space, to create a bullet row
  • Immediately the row change font to Tahoma 10 !!!

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Stefano Bonnini said:

My version is "6.8.3.6052 (306052) Prerelease (CE Build ce-1.30.2726)".

Copy&Paste does not work properly:

• I select a text from a web page
  • I past with SHIFT+CTRL+V, because I want only text, in a note with font Tahoma 8
  • The text is copied correctly
  • I move the cursor at the beginning of the line and I insert "*" followed by a space, to create a bullet row
  • Immediately the row change font to Tahoma 10 !!!

I see the same behavior with '* '.  However, using Shift-Ctrl-B works as one would expect.  Obviously a bug with the asterisk space combo, but a workaround exists until EN addresses it.

I have an issue with copy&paste inside Evernote app for Windows.

Sometimes when I try to paste a text, the font size is somewhere between Tahoma 9 and 10.

I do a simplify formatting to fix it.

I have this issue only on one laptop, the other is working just fine. I already reinstalled the app, the bug still exists.

Archived