Managing tasks/checklists

urbanta

hi guys, 

I'm sure there have been discussions about the topic but I couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for. 

I manage my tasks through a note with checklist and internal links the other notes with details. 

My question is whether there is some possibility to single out this note --- pinning down or something like that-- because each time I open evernote I have to spend the time finding this note. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks, 

Ari

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, urbanta said:

My question is whether there is some possibility to single out this note --- pinning down or something like that-- because each time I open evernote I have to spend the time finding this note. 

Evernote has a Shortcuts section59f06c28077e0_ScreenShot2017-10-25at03_47_19.png.c77a7aeb97b7f61169d3469bf3b013ef.png where you can pin quick access to Notes, Tags, Notebooks, Searches

The Screenshot shows the sidebar from my Mac and my quick access to my Important Note

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, urbanta said:

The Evernote for Windows application has some note views that show reminders at the top of the note list in their own sub-list. I use that to 'pin' notes very often.

On 10/25/2017 at 1:51 PM, DTLow said:

Evernote has a Shortcuts section59f06c28077e0_ScreenShot2017-10-25at03_47_19.png.c77a7aeb97b7f61169d3469bf3b013ef.png where you can pin quick access to Notes, Tags, Notebooks, Searches

The Screenshot shows the sidebar from my Mac and my quick access to my Important Note

Thanks DT Low. the screenshot is very helpful. 

May I ask what is the difference between your "process-inbox" and "process-journal"? 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, urbanta said:

May I ask what is the difference between your "process-inbox" and "process-journal"? 

These are just shortcuts to give me quick access to notes

Throughout the day, notes are accumulating in my inbox.  Periodically, I use "Process-Inbox" to list the notes and I clear out the inbox

Process-Journal is similar, but just for journal notes.  It also lists my previous journal notes (at least one for each day)

Archived