Writing margin notes

Heest

Idea

Hi,

I have been using Evernote for a few years now, I mostly use it to compose long texts that often need to be edited or rewritten. It would be useful if there was a sort of margin on left or right side you could slide open and close, where it is possible to make short notes, reminders etc in line with your main text. Now I leave a few lines open or use a series of symbols to find where the text needs editing. It would also be interesting to make mental notes like you would in the margin of a regular notebook, or to use it to tag lines for editing or make comments etc...

I don’t know if someone already suggested this, I didn’t found anything like it in earlier topics, so let me know what you thing.

Heest

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
26 minutes ago, Heest said:

It would be useful if there was a sort of margin on left or right side you could slide open and close, where it is possible to make short notes, reminders etc in line with your main text.

A work around might be using a template for your notes that has a two column table.

My purpose in using these templates is to add background colour to my notes and make use of the waste space on the right side of most notes

Archived