Evernote no longer copies and pastes

Hi! I recently went back to basic and I can no longer copy and paste a synced screenshot to a local synced note. I've done it for years, but now on basic again it simply stopped working. I have enough data, the destination folder is local, but it won't paste. A few days ago a dialog box appeared saying that that action would deplete my data, I cliked ok, the data didn't get depleted and I still can't save the clipping to the local data. Please help. This is the MOST BASIC action for anyone using Evernote. It won't even copy and paste between local notebooks, you can't move ANYTHING from a local notebook to another. I've been using Evernote for 6 years now, and I've done it a million times. 

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, Susana said:

Hi! I recently went back to basic and I can no longer copy and paste a synced screenshot to a local synced note. I've done it for years, but now on basic again it simply stopped working. I have enough data, the destination folder is local, but it won't paste. A few days ago a dialog box appeared saying that that action would deplete my data, I cliked ok, the data didn't get depleted and I still can't save the clipping to the local data. Please help. This is the MOST BASIC action for anyone using Evernote. It won't even copy and paste between local notebooks, you can't move ANYTHING from a local notebook to another. I've been using Evernote for 6 years now, and I've done it a million times. 

Please identify your platform

afaik   Switching to the basic account level shouldn’t have an impact, although you are subject to note size limits

Mac. Something is dead wrong here. We've already spoken about this, opening a help ticket didn't help, I never got an answer more than a week ago. Only on Twitter, that they were going to inform tech about this. Until last Friday (day of Premium expiration) it worked without issues.

Archived