MarathonIT

Copy / Paste erratic after 6.7.5 update

I have a client with EN.   4 of 5 computers have been upgraded recently to 6.7.5 (305825) and they are having erratic problems with the copy / paste function.   Seems as though the Copy part only works some of the time, and frequently when they try to Paste, it's an older Copy that is Pasted.

Wondering if I need to cleanly uninstall (using something like Revo) and reinstall?   Maybe find an older version somewhere?

Very annoying, especially when a client seems to blame me for the software not working, as though I wrote it or something...

21 hours ago, MarathonIT said:

I have a client with EN.   4 of 5 computers have been upgraded recently to 6.7.5 (305825) and they are having erratic problems with the copy / paste function.   Seems as though the Copy part only works some of the time, and frequently when they try to Paste, it's an older Copy that is Pasted.

Wondering if I need to cleanly uninstall (using something like Revo) and reinstall?   Maybe find an older version somewhere?

Very annoying, especially when a client seems to blame me for the software not working, as though I wrote it or something...

Yeah, a lot of posts on this one.  The issues are supposed to be fixed in the new beta, you can check that thread.