Need the Date and Time at top of Penultimate Page

DTrahan

Idea

It would be useful to have the date and time shown at the top of the Penultimate page. When taking notes on projects its easier to see the date on the iPad Pro posted at the top of the page. I don't wear a watch, I use the time on iPad Pro.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm not a Penultimate user,  so I don't know what's technically or practically possible;  but could you create a template to have the date/ time auto-inserted when the template is used?  Or use a text expander (or more probably scripting of some kind) to insert the current system date/ time? 

Some of my colleagues use other handwriting apps that may have this option - have you looked around for alternatives to Penultimate?

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Some of my colleagues use other handwriting apps that may have this option - have you looked around for alternatives to Penultimate?

I use the Notability app on an iPad 5953393F-21AE-4C29-91BE-E75CAD955A98.jpeg.500e1865387465212af3d00e943fa936.jpeg

I use Notability also for review and markup of documents. The writing feature is not quite the same as Penultimate. Seems like it would be an easy fix for Penultimate to insert the date/time in the top or bottom border.

• Level 5*
On 18/10/2017 at 5:04 PM, DTrahan said:

Seems like it would be an easy fix for Penultimate to insert the date/time in the top or bottom border.

Hi.  I'm guessing that if it were that easy,  and fitted in with Evernote's plans,  it would have been done by now.  Could you make use of a text expander app that inserts the system date and time at a selected point?

Archived