Collapsable sections

mwhite_en

Idea

I would like to have the ability to collapse a section of text in an Evernote document and when printed it only has the collapsed section header and not the contents.

I use Evernote for todo lists.  So the top of the document has a list of checkbox items I need to do.  Below that is free text.  Where I post results of what I learned while doing todos.  Needs to be ther efor the record, but when I want to print todo lists it doesn't need to be there.

I am a product manager, the checkbox list is of new features I need to confirm work properly.  As I find issues I send emails, when I get answer, the info of what I found, and the reply is copy and pasted into Evernote document.  So I have one source of what I was supposed to test, and what I found, and what dev said.

Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Michael

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-17 at 10:20 AM, mwhite_en said:

I would like to have the ability to collapse a section of text in an Evernote document and when printed it only has the collapsed section header and not the contents.

This request has been posted before, with no interest expressed Evernote
My process is to use the Evernote editor for basic notes, and to use dedicated apps for extended features
For outlines, I would be using a word processing app like Wore/Pages
I add the document as an attachment to the note; Evernote works well with Office/iWork documents