Is there a way to lock seeing Notebooks?

Shanezam203

I recently switched from the old version to the new Evernote and the Notebooks were set on the left and then when you click a note book it brought you to your notes.  I like seeing my notebooks, is there a way to lock that view in the new layout?  right now it is Notebooks, then note, I'd like to be able to have my notebooks stay visible at all times.  can that be done on the new setup?

• Level 5*

Ah.  That 'new' setup is rather old now - been around for a while.  Sadly there are no layout choices - what you see is what you get;  though there's a dim hope that someone,  somewhere,  is working on an update.  You may find that in Settings on that page you have an option to revert to the 'old' layout.  If you have it,  that's the only option here AFAIK.

1 minute ago, gazumped said:

Ah.  That 'new' setup is rather old now - been around for a while.  Sadly there are no layout choices - what you see is what you get;  though there's a dim hope that someone,  somewhere,  is working on an update.  You may find that in Settings on that page you have an option to revert to the 'old' layout.  If you have it,  that's the only option here AFAIK.

Thanks Man, when I revert to the OLD layout, it is an option but I have a bug where I can not scroll DOWN in my notebooks.  it was a glitch in the old version that almost forced me to the new version.  again when on OLD and I click on a notebook, I scroll down on my lists and they are GONE, it's some kind of a UI bug.  Here is a link to it and an image.  

58a456c574897_Evernote2000.PNG.927da7f68

1 minute ago, gazumped said:

Any chance you could move to the desktop version?  Notebook lists are easy there...

Not on a work laptop, the web version is nice because it is accessible on multiple devices but I can try it on my desktop at home.  

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I have lots of information on notes missing from screen listings,  but it all seems to revolve around the desktop apps,  and the issues have (allegedly) been resolved.  As the web client is even more under the radar than the rest of the products I can only suggest you report this to Support to see if they can help..

If you're a paying customer contact https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or tweet them if not via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

Archived