Presentation settings

Marica

Hey all-- 

Is there a way to change the settings for presentations? By default, if I have merged several notes and run a presentation on the merged note, the title of each (merged) note is in a text box with grey fill and the font is white. It's unreadable. 

Alternatively, is there a way to run a presentation through a notebook, one slide per note?

I'm a premium user and I find the presentation feature woefully pedestrian.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Presentation feature is something I tried once and gave up on it very quickly. If someone uses it efficiently, it would be nice to hear their opinion and usage for sure.

The only thing I can suggest here is to remove the option to separate the merged notes with a header separator. I have not tried this but I assume if you just select the rule separator, there should be only a line between the two notes and not the grey fill. (Hopefully)

To get there, you will have to check the "SHOW ADVANCED OPTIONS" option, otherwise it is not there. I looked for it for a while and I knew it was there! Then I realized this checkbox in the bottom. Hope this helps.

image.png.37b2d30a4070400e2e973fa10459123d.png

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-16 at 5:28 PM, Marica said:

the title of each (merged) note is in a text box with grey fill and the font is white. It's unreadable. 

Sometimes the merge note separator is useful, but most times I delete it

Right click on the text, select Table > Delete Table (Mac)

Archived