• Announcements

• Shane D.

2018 Evernote Webinars   01/04/2018

To kick off the new year, we're excited to announce our  updated schedule for our series of webinars! Please check the events calendar to see which one works best for you!
    • Shane D.

Upcoming Forum Change Announcement   02/14/2018

Hi All! You may be seeing some changes with overall organization and layout of the discussion forums. You can learn more by going to the 'Upcoming Forum Change Announcement' in the 'Community Announcements' sub-forum!  
    • Shane D.

Announcing 'Spaces' for Evernote Business!   02/27/2018

Hi All, We're very excited to announce the launch of Spaces for Evernote Business! I invite you to find more details and learn more in our most recent Community Announcement! 

Can't get all notes in notebook to load in web app in Chrome

I am using Chrome, my browser of choice, and just about a week or 2 ago, my notebooks refuse to load all the notes within it. It shows the first bunch of notes until I have to scroll, then they just disappear and I can see them just disappearing. I know they are there because at the bottom it says 5-16 of 40 notes. And I can see them fine on my tablet and phone. 

I can also access everything in the web app in Firefox, but I prefer to use Chrome. What could be causing this?

Thanks @MilwMama, do you have  a link to that post? A search doesn't bring it up. 
I did try searching for a previous discussion before posting but didn't find a similar issue. 

LOL. That seems to be something Evernote is struggling with right now. Returning records on a search. Ha!

For me, it was right next to this note under Web Help: 

There isn't a ton of detail there. I did find that my notes display if I refresh my web browser. You might want to try that.

If it doesn't work, try to re-sort the list first then refresh. (sort options are a selection at the bottom of the empty list. I had selected most recently updated.)