• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
lindeom

Can't get all notes in notebook to load in web app in Chrome

I am using Chrome, my browser of choice, and just about a week or 2 ago, my notebooks refuse to load all the notes within it. It shows the first bunch of notes until I have to scroll, then they just disappear and I can see them just disappearing. I know they are there because at the bottom it says 5-16 of 40 notes. And I can see them fine on my tablet and phone. 

I can also access everything in the web app in Firefox, but I prefer to use Chrome. What could be causing this?

Thanks @MilwMama, do you have  a link to that post? A search doesn't bring it up. 
I did try searching for a previous discussion before posting but didn't find a similar issue. 

LOL. That seems to be something Evernote is struggling with right now. Returning records on a search. Ha!

For me, it was right next to this note under Web Help: 

There isn't a ton of detail there. I did find that my notes display if I refresh my web browser. You might want to try that.

If it doesn't work, try to re-sort the list first then refresh. (sort options are a selection at the bottom of the empty list. I had selected most recently updated.)