• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Webinars   12/01/2017

We've recently begun conducting Evernote Webinars for various topics and subjects. Take a look at the Calendar to check them out, and see if they interest you! Keep an eye out as there will be more to come in the future!
    • Shane D.

Evernote 2018 Planning Templates   12/11/2017

The Evernote 2018 Planning Templates are now available! You can find them Here!  
cameronreilly

Apple Pencil Positioning bug

Today I created a new note on my iPad 9.7, wrote a few pages, tabbed to another app, returned to the note. Now when I try to write in the note in Portait mode, the writing appears an inch to the left of my pencil tip. If I turn the iPad landscape, the positioning is  fine, but turn it portrait again, and the bug continues. Anyone else seeing this? I’m running the latest versions of iOS and penultimate. 

39 minutes ago, cameronreilly said:

Today I created a new note on my iPad 9.7, wrote a few pages, tabbed to another app, returned to the note. Now when I try to write in the note in Portait mode, the writing appears an inch to the left of my pencil tip. If I turn the iPad landscape, the positioning is  fine, but turn it portrait again, and the bug continues. Anyone else seeing this? I’m running the latest versions of iOS and penultimate. 

I am having this same problem with the new version 6.2.2. I have chosen staff paper as my background in portrait mode. If I tilt the iPad to landscape, and back to portrait, penultimate zooms in slightly, and the pencil marks appear 2 inches to the left of the pencil tip. I have an iPad Pro 12.9” and am running iOS 11.1.2

Hello:

I just purchased the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil with high hopes.  I am having the same problem and was really surprised.  According to this thread, it was fixed in October?  Help please.... 

I have the same issue with a new ipad pro.  when leaving the app running in background and returning the penicil will not write where you place it.  the writing will be off.