M.T

WHY is there only one highlighting color, I feel like I am using windows 98

Would someone please give an explanation to this....

WHY is there only one highlighting color, I feel like I am using windows 98

Hi.  More useful to ask for more highlight / text colors so folks can vote in support.  The reason why there's only one color is very similar to the reason there's only two wheels on a bike (usually) - it got designed that way and no-one's improved it yet.

10 hours ago, M.T said:

Would someone please give an explanation to this....

WHY is there only one highlighting color,

Evernote does not consider highlighting colour a priority for the development team

22 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  More useful to ask for more highlight / text colors so folks can vote in support.  The reason why there's only one color is very similar to the reason there's only two wheels on a bike (usually) - it got designed that way and no-one's improved it yet.

No need to be wisecrack about it. Its a legitimate question. And has been requested quite a few times. And as DTLow answered in more polite way, they are not treating it as a priority. Which explains why it has not been improved. However it does feel like its a very useful feature that should be improved. I don't have much faith in the upvote system, but if there is one that is actually being read by the development team of whoever is in charge I would gladly upvote. Although considering the latest streak of bugs, I'm not even sure they can implement the feature without breaking something else. If they can do it safely, I would surly like to see it. I upvoted.

i've moved your post to the discussion forum

As per @gazumped's comment, you can add your vote to the feature request post linked below
Voting buttons are in the top left corner of the discussion

thank you guys 

I appreciate your replies

• Like 1