Error on attaching Camera picture into note

Hi,

Whenever I use Evernote to take a picture with the camera, the attachment fails with "Unknown Error Occurred", and nothing gets attached.

I've tried this multiple times in various ways:

• Taking a photo note using the Widget -> Fails all the time
  • Opening Evernote, then taking a photo note -> Fails all the time
  • Opening a new, empty note, then putting a Camera attachment -> Fails more than half the time
  • Having an existing note with an image or a camera attachment, then putting another Camera attachment -> Fails all the time
  • Having a new note, or an existing note with a Camera attachment, then attaching a image from Gallery -> Succeeds all the time

Why is the Android Evernote so buggy? I'm really surprised, I would have thought this is a really standard workflow.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Yes this is a standard process that I use a few times daily - either creating / adding pictures to a photo note,  or snapping something from the widget.  AFAIK there are no issues with most devices - what's the make and model of phone you're using,  and have you tried uninstalling,  restarting and reinstalling the app?  (Make sure you sync any unsaved notes first).

25 minutes ago, gazumped said:

have you tried uninstalling,  restarting and reinstalling the app?  (Make sure you sync any unsaved notes first).

Your advice works! Many thanks for helping me resolve the issue, using Evernote feels much better now. :)

Archived