Delete a Work Chat Note

I received a note from another user thorugh work chat and now I cannot erase it. I even changed the settings so no one else can see the note, including the person who shared the note with me. If I cannot erase it because the note belongs to someone else, at least I want to not see it any more. The delete opcion is blocked. How can I take out this note from my list of notes. I can hide it, but really I want to delete.

• 3 months later...

Hey!

Did anyone manages to solve this problem? I have it even worse, because the note has a reminder. So, it's now forever in my reminders list. No way to complete the reminder, or delete the note. How to overcome this problem?

Attached the picture for more detailed information. I've deleted every single work chat I had, but the note and reminder persists.

problem with shared notes.png

• 4 months later...

I have the same issue. I share notebooks with students and they have set NINE reminders for work chat msgs that I can't delete even though the work chat has been deleted and shared notebook with the notes are no longer shared. This makes reminders useless to me since any I create are mixed in with the others. Arghhhhh...

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, mrsjones_speaks said:

I have the same issue. I share notebooks with students and they have set NINE reminders for work chat msgs that I can't delete even though the work chat has been deleted and shared notebook with the notes are no longer shared. This makes reminders useless to me since any I create are mixed in with the others. Arghhhhh...

+1

• 10 months later...

Did anyone ever find the solution to this? I still have notes marked "Shared Via Work Chat" that I cannot delete even though I have deleted all my work chats.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:06 PM, PinkElephant said:

No idea, since I do not have the situation. If you read through the thread, things stay fuzzy.

Maybe it makes sense to go directly to support.

Thanks. Will do.