Hey, I've noticed after the last update that I no longer have the up and down arrows on my scrollbar anymore. I looked through the options list but didn't see anything that refers to the scroll bar. 
The lose of this feature is driving me crazy, does anyone have a way to fix this? 

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, KristianB said:

Hey, I've noticed after the last update that I no longer have the up and down arrows on my scrollbar anymore. I looked through the options list but didn't see anything that refers to the scroll bar. 
The lose of this feature is driving me crazy, does anyone have a way to fix this? 

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

Odd. On mine, they are there but ONLY on the list-view scroll bar for notes. Not the body scroll bar, nor the notebook/tag scroll bar. I have the latest too. 

I should have been more clear in my original post. I have the arrows on the scroll bar when scrolling through the notes in each notebook. But when I click on the actual note and pull up the text (either in side view or when opening the note in a separate window), my scroll bar no longer has the arrows; I have to actually click on the scroll bar and drag it down (and for my long, 6000-10,000 word notes, clicking and dragging the scrollbar isn't an option because it jumps too far).
Is that what you meant by body scroll bar?

• Level 5*

Yeah, that has no arrows. I didn't even notice. I have always done one of two things in just about every Windows app:

• click above/below the "handle" to move up/down a full screen (vs one line with the apps that have arrows)
  • Use the scroll wheel on my mouse.

I don't know why EN got rid of them in most places but not list view.

Archived