50 notes wont sync - Little blue arrow in top right corner

I am an Evernote Plus user, using on 3 devices. About 50 of the 200 notes I have on my Windows computer  contain a small blue arrow in the top right corner indicating that they have not been synced. See attached photo. 

I am using the most recent version of Evernote on Windows 7. The unsynced notes are not showing up on any of my other devices or on the server when I just log in through my browser. Some of the notes that are not syncing are just text, some of them are PDF attachments.

Here are some of the steps I have taken thus far:

• I have manually pushed sync multiple times without success. (The sync button also has a red exclamation mark on the icon)
  • Every time I push sync the activity log shows 2 errors. see attached screenshot

Is there a way to force the sync of these notes or something that is preventing these notes from syncing regularly?? I am switching laptops soon so need these to sync properly.

Thanks,

Evernote capture.JPG

Evernote log capture.JPG

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, Mark Gaglione said:

I am an Evernote Plus user, using on 3 devices. About 50 of the 200 notes I have on my Windows computer  contain a small blue arrow in the top right corner indicating that they have not been synced.

I’d suggest you contact support and open a ticket      Contact Evernote Support

Archived