Space between lines

• Level 5*
42 minutes ago, oded said:

Can I control the space between lines in a text note?

No, not in the Evernote for Windows client. , You can tinker with the underlying ENML markup in a note, but not directly. You could do that by exporting your note to Evernote format, and then editing the resulting .enex file in a text editor, saving that, and re-importing it into Evernote. Pretty arduous, and something that I'd only ever do if I wanted to make a template note that I'd be using to make multiple copies of..

2 hours ago, jefito said:

No, not in the Evernote for Windows client. , You can tinker with the underlying ENML markup in a note, but not directly. You could do that by exporting your note to Evernote format, and then editing the resulting .enex file in a text editor, saving that, and re-importing it into Evernote. Pretty arduous, and something that I'd only ever do if I wanted to make a template note that I'd be using to make multiple copies of..

Thank you Jefito for your quick answer :)

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, jefito said:

Downside is not all of the mods get accepted.  I didn't want to have quite so much air in my tables, so I modified padding in note.  I could change the padding to whatever I wanted and it had no impact on the display of the note.  Now I may not have been doing it right, but it was the same process I followed before the big table UI upgrades.  

• Level 5*
43 minutes ago, csihilling said:

Downside is not all of the mods get accepted.

Oh, definitely. It's a case of AMF-YOYO (Adios "My Friend", You're On Your Own) -- there's no guarantees that Evernote's will interpret what you've added in the same way you intended. But still, it's the only way.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, jefito said:

Oh, definitely. It's a case of AMF-YOYO (Adios "My Friend", You're On Your Own) -- there's no guarantees that Evernote's will interpret what you've added in the same way you intended. But still, it's the only way.

And I thought padding was safe, other than that around my middle....

Archived