Chantal Leonard

Penultimate 6.2.2 Released

Idea

14 replies to this idea

So what is the best way to report bugs in the new version? As there is an issue with the Apple Pencil and the iPad Pro 10" where the writing is off by an inch, meaning it does not appear right under the pencil.

8 minutes ago, dharlow said:

So what is the best way to report bugs in the new version? As there is an issue with the Apple Pencil and the iPad Pro 10" where the writing is off by an inch, meaning it does not appear right under the pencil.

You’re posting in best place; you can also use the regular support chanels Contact Evernote Support Twitter @evernotehelps  

I’m not seeing the offset problem on my iPad

Is the issue specific to Apple Pencil and Penultimate?  Do you dee it with other apps and stylus?

Same problem here... If I trash the app then reopen it, works fine, until I switch to another app and go back to penultimate.

Another bad issue is that the pen loses some strokes when writing notes. So I'm thinking about changing app. It's really annoying

I am also having this problem.  Have 6.2.2 and, like the others, works fine in landscape but portrait mode has any writing showing about an inch to the left.  I’m using the original 12.9” IPAD Pro.  You Should be able to see this in the attached.  The first line was written in Landscape.  I switched to portrait and started writing under the ‘L” in landscape but you can see it is offset to the left.  The numbers were done the same and you can see that the offset is consistent.

.98C76FE0-8110-4D84-9AFB-C4DB9256BE94.thumb.png.9180b2f5dea8319d4ef8cc1761629d2e.png

have been seeing this last two weeks or so -- ipad pro, 10.3, latest penultimate, if I rotate, then come back, ink placement is about an inch off to the left of the pen, also happens if I leave and come back.  Quitting and coming back, things are OK again, and I cannot reproduce in other apps (i.e. note taker hd pro)

I too am having the switch away issue where the view is zoomed in when I come back to the app. Closing the note to the view of all notes in a folder and selecting the note again fixes it. But this is VERY ANNOYING. Other than that I love the app!

Where should I post to request new colors for writing? I'm an Evernote Pro subscriber and I use Penultimate for all of my class notes.

I often need multiple colors for diagrams and such. Black, blue, purple, and green are all dark and too close to easily distinguish and red and orange have a similar problem. Could we get more colors that are different enough that I can have more of a range of color for my diagrams?

I'm having the same problem on the newest 9.7" iPad Pro. 

EVERNOTE could you please acknowledged that you are aware of the issue and are working to fix it?

I’m also having issues with the Apple Pencil, mainly when using penultimate split screen, then pen offset is at least 1-2 inches off the left. I mainly use penultimate split screen, so now it’s unable to me and I’m having to use alternatives.