Join the #EverBetterChallenge and finish what you start in 2019. Read more... ×
NoteGuy

Not able to genrate the developer token

Hi
I have recently tried to update my Developer token. I  got message " Update: the creation of developer tokens is temporarily disabled. " . any one have idea when I will be able to generate it .Because due to this my application stop working.Please anyone help me out for this issue , I have tried to generate  a ticket related to it ,but As per Evernote support system it will take at least one week to get resolved.

Best regards
NoteGuy

Developer token.PNG

Hi.  General experience now seems to be that Normal Service Has Resumed with tokens - there was a few days' outage while some checks and balances were adjusted.

This is still/again an issue. My developer token expired or got invalidated because I changed my password. Now I am unable to generate a new developer token and my app is useless unless I start jumping the OAuth hoops.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:00 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  General experience now seems to be that Normal Service Has Resumed with tokens - there was a few days' outage while some checks and balances were adjusted.

Nope.

I contacted Evernote support and they reasonably quickly ”whitelisted” my account, after which things are now back to normal.

• Like 1