Premium Client who require tech support after finding no answer in Help

I am a Premium

On Sept 25th 2017 I signed out from Evernote on my Android mobile (I wanted to do this as I was wondering about security issues). I was warned about something about losing cache info but I thought all would be OK as I have Evernote on my PCs at home and iPad. I was left with 4 or 5 notes. Since then my notes have not reappeared despite my syncing attempts. I tried removing Evernote on the mobile and reinstalling but no luck - same few notes left as before. My notes are not in the Trash either. I tried to go on PC - Running the Evernote program I can see all my notes there, but if I go online (in Chrome) to Evernote (i.e. Evernote Web), I still have the same list of only 4 or 5 files

So, I thought I'd try to send you an email, but of course I had to negotiate your help (OK, that's reasonable - you're trying to reduce the load of email queries). But there was no way offered after going down all the options, and not finding an answer, that I could contact you. I'm a Premium customer - this is totally unacceptable I feel. Please help me and when you reply, let me contact you back directly. I want to know that I'm paying you for a decent level of support.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Very sorry that this request was left for so long - this is a (mainly) user-supported forum and we tend to get around to posts when someone has the time to look at them.  I hope your situation has been resolved by now,  but as a Premium user you can reach out to Support directly on https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or anyone can reach them on Twitter https://twitter.com/evernotehelps 

There's also a 'chat' option on the support page if you're in the right timezone.

• Level 5*
On 2017-09-25 at 10:25 AM, medindex13 said:

I tried to go on PC - Running the Evernote program I can see all my notes there, but if I go online (in Chrome) to Evernote (i.e. Evernote Web), I still have the same list of only 4 or 5 files

The servers store the master version of your notes; with the exception of local notebooks on your pc

Can you confirm these aren’t local notebooks?  Is your pc connected to the internet and syncing

The only other idea I have is to make sure you’re using the same userid on all the platforms

• Level 5*
33 minutes ago, medindex13 said:

U weren't to blame.

Take note that these are use discussion forums and we are users, not employees.  

Evernote employees do pop in occasionally; they are clearly labeled in the sidebar

Archived