Note Size Limit Error for EN Premium User at 42MB??

I have a PDF file that I have been slowly adding annotations to for a few days. Almost all highlighting. When I tried to sync the note this last time I got the error "note size is too big to sync". Checked the file and it's just over 42MB!! Shouldn't I have a 200MB note limit as a premium user!!  After deleting a bit of my last work, I was able to get the note to save, but I can't continue to do any work with the file now. Anyone else run into this problem of your note size limit kicking in way too low and how to get around this? I've already put in a ticket with EN support, but I don't expect a response anytime soon based on their history. Thanks!!

-EM

The only thing in the note is that single PDF. The original file uploads into any note just fine. It's only after I highlight a bunch of text within EN iOS  that I get the size error. The original file is just slightly smaller than the 42MB, so it's not like my annotations are taking up that much space within the PDF.

-EM

• Level 5*

Try removing the file from the note by saving to your computer, syncing, then adding it back. It is possible the multiple edits has messed up its size counter and it thinks it is larger than it really is.

Archived