inchi_oyes

New apple watch app, good redesing but buggy.

Idea

The new watch app go in the good direction but after a while stops working properly. Pushing + button takes you to note taking menu but don´t launch "talk to write". Only after setting a reminder the app permits you write something... 

Please work in this and the app would be perfect. 

Thanks

5 replies to this idea

Can't use it. It keeps on telling me to sign in on my phone. I've tried sign out and in and nothing. 

The original watch app was so much easier  - click plus, start talking, save a note. Now you have to start a note, it forces you to set a reminder before you can do anything, dictate and then you can remove the reminder if you don't want one and save it - its obviously has a bug that needs to be fixed asap - I almost dumped evernote for onenote until I read this thread - this needs to be fixed asap

On 23.9.2017 at 4:35 AM, inchi_oyes said:

Only after setting a reminder the app permits you write something...

Yes, it is not possible to add a normal note. How is it even possible to release such an update? It was obviously not tested, not even once. But even worse: There is no immediate update to fix this fundamental error. I wonder if Evernote is even noticing this as obviously nobody at Evernote is actually using their own Watch app.

• Like 1

Agreed having to set a reminder before you can dictate a note is pretty unintuitive.  Perhaps the body and content being separate is OK but my main use for this was a basic note while driving just so I capture a rough idea.  Would always tidy up later.

Okay, the new update fixed it. Faster than I thought. It seems there are a few people at Evernote actually using their own Watch app after all.