Reset settings on iPhone and lost a note

I reset my iPhone because my touch ID stopped working (right after the iPhone X came out).  I cannot find one of my notes - it is possible more are missing.  I have checked the deleted notebook and it is not there.  My iPhone is always connected to the internets, so it should have been syncing.  When I logged back in on my phone, I had to unverify the old device (the same phone).  Any ideas on how I can recover this note? Thanks!

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, Alex__ said:

My iPhone is always connected to the internets, so it should have been syncing.

I would check the master copy of my notes on the server, using the web platform (www.evernote.com)
This is more easily done using a Win/Mac device

Actually little data is maintained on the iPhone, it is retrieved from the servers via the internet.
I could easily switch to a new phone without being concerned about the data

On 9/20/2017 at 8:33 AM, DTLow said:

I would check the master copy of my notes on the server, using the web platform (www.evernote.com)
This is more easily done using a Win/Mac device

Actually little data is maintained on the iPhone, it is retrieved from the servers via the internet.
I could easily switch to a new phone without being concerned about the data

I did check online and the note is missing.  Any other thoughts? Much appreciated.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you checked the Trash folder online and on your iPhone then I'm afraid the note is likely gone.  If you use the desktop version and have a system backup you may be able to find the note in question in your personal history.  One last thought:  try a search for the note content - it may have been moved accidentally to another notebook...

Archived