Problem Copying from Word into Evernote

I'm a relatively new Evernote user, and I hadn't run into any problems until yesterday. Upon upgrading to the latest version of Evernote, I realized that the Mac app is not letting me copy and paste from Microsoft Office (Word or PowerPoint). I can copy and paste from other text editors, but when I try to copy and paste from Word or PowerPoint into any Evernote note (new or old), nothing happens. I have tried copying both using the shortcut and by going to Edit > Paste and Edit > Paste and Match Style. I have also tried restarting my system, but nothing seems to help. Any help would be much appreciated. 

• Level 5*
On 2017-09-19 at 7:20 AM, kcharipo said:

I realized that the Mac app is not letting me copy and paste from Microsoft Office (Word or PowerPoint)

I just tested this successfully with some generic text from a Word document

Are you able to paste into a different application. for example Apple Notes
If yes, can you copy/paste that text into Evernote?

Yes, I am able to to paste into Pages and other applications both from Word and from Evernote, but pasting from any Office app into Evernote is not working. I also noticed that I cannot take a screenshot and save it to the clipboard and copy it into Evernote. I used to do that all the time, but after the latest update, it seems to have stopped working. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, kcharipo said:

I also noticed that I cannot take a screenshot and save it to the clipboard and copy it into Evernote.

A screenshot is more generic.  
I just tried it; control-command-shift-3, and successfully pasted into a note

Archived