Showing Reminders in Windows

• Level 5*

Hi.  In the installed desktop version choose Snippet View or Card View - you'll see a total reminder coount at the top of the list.  Click the drop-down to see a list of reminders.  Click the cog icon to the right to choose upcoming / recently completed and sort options.

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, MG-LA said:

Thanks but I'm not seeing a Snippet or Card View.  Running v 6.7.5

Click on the little button directly to the left of the search box above your note list to switch views; you'll find Snippet and Card views available. Also, F5 will cycle around the different view types.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  In the installed desktop version choose Snippet View or Card View - you'll see a total reminder coount at the top of the list.  Click the drop-down to see a list of reminders.  Click the cog icon to the right to choose upcoming / recently completed and sort options.

The above info didn't work for me. In the latest Windows client I clicked something in the cog  at the top of my Notes list where I could see all my reminders, don't remember what. Now my Reminders aren't visible in the box like they used to be, they are mixed in with other notes. I can't get to the cog thing to switch it back.

Never mind! Problem solved.

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, phyla said:

The above info didn't work for me. In the latest Windows client I clicked something in the cog  at the top of my Notes list where I could see all my reminders, don't remember what. Now my Reminders aren't visible in the box like they used to be, they are mixed in with other notes. I can't get to the cog thing to switch it back.

Never mind! Problem solved.

Hi.  Don't understand how that's possible - the cog options are for sorting and viewing choices,  not switching off the view completely.  If you're in the right 'Snippet' etc view you'll still see anything still outstanding.  I unticked the options in the cog menu and still had reminders...

'View' menu

59d160dedca6f_ScreenClip9.png.f127dac6c30496bc69657244e85e7cd1.png

Cog menu

59d160e1712fb_ScreenClip10.png.1041e6c0f685312a96fb36a1d29131a3.png

• 1 year later...

I hate the snippet view and love the reminders. On Mac I can have any view with reminders on the top, but in Windows I am forced to the unwanted/undesired snippets view to see the reminders. Why is Evernote discriminating the Windows users (which is me at work)?

Archived