Photos sideways when pasted into Evernotes

I created some Notes with photos on a visit to the Tate Gallery. I accidentally used NOTES on my iphone rather than the Evernote app, so I now want to transfer these notes, with their many photos, into notes in Evernote, and delete them from my NOTES app in my iphone. 

However, when I Select all - Copy and Paste into an Evernote Note, all the photos turn sideways, which is really annoying. There are too many photos to individually rotate once within Evernote. How can I stop Evernote from doing this. In my Notes app, the photos are all how I want them.

If I try to email the whole Note to my Evernote, my mail programme says they're too large. 

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  If every single one of your pictures is rotated it seems likely that there's some misleading information in the picture metadata as to which way is up.  That's not something which I'd imagine Evernote can fix easily.  As long as you have the pictures,  can they not be rotated if and when you want to look at them again?  I appreciate the overall situation isn't very professional,  but my practical view would be that you need to look at whether a cure will involve more work than just accepting the restriction and fixing it if you need to.

If copy/ paste isn't moving the pictures across correctly,  the other option would be to find another way to move them across - export to HTML forinstance,  then view in a browser and use Evernote's Clipper to collect the content?  Print to PDF from NOTES and attach those PDF files to Evernote notes?

Sorry not to be more helpful (I'm not an Apple user) - some others around here have more experience;  maybe they'll have better ideas...

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, gazumped said:

If every single one of your pictures is rotated it seems likely that there's some misleading information in the picture metadata as to which way is up

Actually it is the opposite.  The photo metadata is providing the correct orientation, but Evernote is ignoring the metadata.  This is a long-standing issue.

Archived