App crashes when I attempt to create a new book

JusWrites

Idea

12 replies to this idea

Yes, it happens every time to me as well.  the bummer part is, I was just about to try switching back to Penultimate for my notes and this is blocking me.   I am curious on the commitment level to this app considering everything going on (or not) at Evernote.  I would love to keep all of my stuff in one place. 

Yup, cannot create any new notebook at all. Evernote don't give a ***** about this app. It is still one of the best out there, but I am stuck with my existing 5 notebook.

I have:

• create new account
  • uninstall & reinstall
  • try deleting 1 notebook

Nothing works.

I really hope they update it to fix this, but reading this forum makes me think the app is dead. I wonder what else folks are using?

In terms of getting around this for now. Go into Evernote and create a new Notebook and then drag a Penultimate document to it, next time you open Penultimate it should magically appear as a new Notebook there.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, elsen said:

Have you guys tried alternatives? Notability is ugly

Notability is my choice for my iPad.
Not sure what you mean by "ugly".  I'm only using the editor, and saving the document to Evernote

On 20/09/2017 at 2:55 AM, dharlow said:

In terms of getting around this for now. Go into Evernote and create a new Notebook and then drag a Penultimate document to it, next time you open Penultimate it should magically appear as a new Notebook there.

Thanks a lot for the tip dharlow! 

Archived