Help - Sharing and syncing files

Hi I am new to Evernote. I need some help in sharing and syncing files.

If I got a work file would like to share with colleague and we keep updating the file from time to time.

What is the best way to share the file and make sure we grab the most recent file for updating each time?

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you share a note that has an attached file,  sync Evernote and open that file from the note to edit,  save the file back to the note and sync again.  The note will be 'locked' while one user edits the file and then available to the other user on completion.  You'll always have the most recent version of the file available.  It's possible for premium users to use Note History to go to see previous versions.  If you need a more immediate view of the history,  you could 'save as' <filename>-01 etc,  or add dates as you go. - Build up a sequential list of attachments as the file changes.

Work Chat will allow you to exchange comments too.  However it's not possible for two people to work on a file simultaneously.

Or (unless you're doing something more to add value by using Evernote) just use DropBox...

Archived