• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
in8ideas

NixNote authorization fails

Idea

in8ideas    0

Greetings,

I installed NixNote 1.6.1 on RHEL 7.3.  It installed and launches after some tweaking with jar versions.  When I try to connect to my account, it errors out on the last step.

I start with my username, then my password, then I see the form to authorize (re-authorize) for 1 year.  When I submit that, I get the error about page not found.

"Page not found
The location you provided is not valid. (/nnoauth)"

Refreshing doesn't work.  Synchronization will not work.  Right-Clicking and going 'back' to resubmit doesn't help.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Jeff

Screenshot-20170901080804-744x364.png

3 replies to this idea

gazumped    5,779

Hi.  It looks like NixNote's authentication process fell over at some point.  Have you approached their support team?  AFAIK the auth process is working at Evernote's end.

in8ideas    0

Hey,

I haven't approached the support team yet.  I don't have a subscription and wanted to try here first.  This was a clean install of NixNote due to moving from RHEL 6.9 to RHEL 7.3.

I'll go ahead and pay for the subscription as they deserve that (and I love it).  However, will they help me out on 3-Party connections?

Thanks for your response!

Jeff

gazumped    5,779
13 hours ago, in8ideas said:

However, will they help me out on 3-Party connections?

Hi - I have absolutely no clue,  but if they interface with Evernote and authentication stopped working they will have heard from some other users by now...