beaker353

"No document set" error when annotating PDF

With this last iOS release I've been randomly getting this "No Document Set" error while annotating PDFs. Screen goes light grey and an outline of a document icon with a question mark in the middle pops up with the text "No document set" below. (Screen-shot attached.) I have been unable to locate a way to exit this error and am forced to force-quit EN, loosing any work I have done since my last save. Getting really annoying constantly loosing work. I've already deleted/reloaded EN and its data and resynced everything as it has magically fixed some past issues and the problem still persists with multiple PDFs from multiple sources. I've already submitted a ticket (I'm premium level), but support seems to be slower than normal getting back to me for some reason. Anyone on the forums run into this same issue or more importantly, a fix?

-EM

EN_iOS_No_Doc_Set_Error_SS.png

• Like 1

Same here. Sometimes when annotating a pdf, sometimes while just reading. Closing and restarting the app helps - temporarily. ?

Yes, having the same problem when highlighting passages in PDF docs. I need to restart the app every time I save annotations. 

Same issue here, its killing my research as I am constantly having to back track and remember where I got up to, this isn't very productive

Can you please address the problem urgently

Evernote tech support seem to be aware of the issue and are  looking to it's cause. They said they were aware of the issue while saving annotated document, but not while reading or annotating. I put in a full system trace report and sent them the PDF in question to help them narrow down this new cause. The more examples they have to work from the better the chances of them finding a timely solution. So PLEASE PLEASE put in an official ticket and jump through the few hoops they ask for. Make sure to reference my ticket number(# 2184492) so they can hopefully group all this together!

-EM

• Like 1