Can Evernote apps work with Yinxiang account?

aiwira

Hi,

I just wanted to try "Cronofy" for my Yinxiang(Chinese version Evernote) account. However, there is no "transfer to Yinxiang" link in the authorization webpage. 

Is there any way I can use my Yinxiang account for that?

Thanks.

11 小時前, gazumped說:

Hi.  Cronofy isn't an Evernote app.  You would have to try https://www.cronofy.com/ for support on this.

Thanks for your response!

If I understand correctly, you mean that Evernote's API is different from Yinxiang's API, a third party "services" which support Evernote does not automatically support Yinxiang?

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, aiwira said:

Thanks for your response!

If I understand correctly, you mean that Evernote's API is different from Yinxiang's API, a third party "services" which support Evernote does not automatically support Yinxiang?

Hi.  Not saying any such thing - I just don't know if Cronofy has investigated how to connect with a Yinxiang account.  They'll be in a position to tell you what they know.  -This is a mainly user-driven forum,  so we have no detailed insights into processes like this.

• Level 5*

@aiwira It's not that the Evernote API is different than the Yinxiang API per se, but the app has to build in programming code to change the endpoint to which it makes its Evernote calls, to use the Yinxiang endpoint instead of the US endpoint.  It's not that hard of a thing to do, but Chronify would have to implement it if, as it sounds like, that have not done so.  As Gaz says, it's something you'd have to take up with Chronify.

Archived