Is it possible to open an .enex file on Android?

kyriosity

• Level 5*

Hi.  An ENEX file is basically a text file,  so in principle you can open it in a text browser,  but it's not going to be very useful like that.  You can't open it as Evernote notes.  Did you have something specific in mind?

• Level 5*

Ah.  If you're communicating by text message or any IM the web reference that @DTLow quoted in his post will work from that Android handset to open the webpage.

The web page isn't usable as is - any tickboxes won't be available to your 100+ users.  They can only see the web page.  They'll be able to clip the page into any notepad application - OneNote or Evernote or various others - and from there they can add their own notations.  If you want to get feedback from these lists,  I'm not sure what to suggest...

EDIT:  Sorry - variation on the above.  Create your note with the reading list and copy a public link to that page - no ENEX files required.

I just want to give everybody a usable checklist. Unfortunately, every app I've tried either only has a shared checklist option or a $$$ option. Thought this would be a simple thing...ha!...the only thing simple here appears to be my mind! ;)

Thanks for taking a crack at it!

~Valerie

Archived