ZeusZeus

Text Font Color

Hello everyone,

One of the usages of Evernote is to add HTML code snippets and use them as references and so everything works fine expect when I apply font color to highlight some of the text. Thing is, on mobile it breaks immediately and its all over the place. Is this normal? Thank you.

Hi.  If text is in color on a desktop you should see it pretty much the same on mobile.  Can you post a screenshot?  You're in a general comment forum - what OS? What device? And (in the absence of a screenshot) is your text in a code block or just the note body?

Gazumped,

This is what I see inside my iPhone to be specific. Every time I use text color font it breaks everything, if I remove it then all continues as supposed and breaks when needed. What gives? Thank you!

IMG_1451.thumb.jpg.a20bf6b3ffc9c79d1c4e683df4b4774b.jpg

Hmmn.  If that's the broken version,  what does the correct one look like?  And is this issue because all the data is being shoehorned into a much smaller screen?

Gazumped,

I think this is a perfect example side by side! It is definitely something Evernote should fix. Please pass this around to understand what gives. Thank you for the attention to the matter. 

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg