Why is there no live chat? According to the info posted, it is supposed to be available now, but it shows as being disabled. I urgently need help. How do I retrieve some notes that should be on the cloud?

2 hours ago, surly said:

Why is there no live chat? According to the info posted, it is supposed to be available now, but it shows as being disabled. I urgently need help. How do I retrieve some notes that should be on the cloud?

It’s only available for  paid accounts, and only active during business hours

If you post the issue here you’ll get help from the user base 

I have been using Evernote first with my Kindle Fire HD and then with my Kindle Fire HD 8 with no problems. Today, for some reason, Evernote would not open up. I tried several things to get it to work and it would not. I then uninstalled it and reinstalled it. There it hung up, installing. After about an hour of installing, I then got an error message saying Evernote is incompatible with my device. What do I do now? How do I get it to work. More importantly, I have several notes in Evernote that I need. How do I access these? Then I tried Taskworld but could not get that to function. The Evernote page had a link for Android users, but when I tried that  got an error saying the page no longer exists. Help!

3 minutes ago, surly said:

More importantly, I have several notes in Evernote that I need. How do I access these?

I have my personal backup, and make use of the web platform
Mostly I use a Win/Mac computer for web access, but I can use my iPad
I have to request the desktop site; the mobile site is blocked