dm5n

Evernote Crash on Quit

Hi,

Evernote persistently crashes on quit - necessitating Force Quitting. 

I've followed all the steps in the Help section  but to no avail , including uninstall and reinstall.

My system is OS X 10.12.6

Hmmn.  Try using Appcleaner to completely remove Evernote from your system.  (Make sure you have a backup of your database first.)

Uninstalled with AppCleaner and reinstalled a few days later.

Evernote still having problems - most recently stalling after deleting some text - the Spinning Beachball that doesn't resolve, necessitating Force Quitting.

Chiming in to say same issue here.  I use across platforms, but only crashing up Sync (at exit) on Macintosh.  Fully patched, non-beta Macintosh. I have stripped the Mac of evernote, reinstalled and immediately same issue.  Each time it crashes, it sends a bug report.

Problem.

thomas

I have been having this problem on my MacBook since Evernote 6.12 was introduced recently. I uninstalled, reinstalled, used Appcleaner, several times. I was so frustrated that I tried out several other note apps but couldn't find one that I liked as well as Evernote (when it's working.)

Now with the 6.12.1 update, Evernote appears to be working the way it's supposed to.

Thank you for the update, Evernote!!